Recipes

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

At Last....

I can't help but hear Etta James singing AT LAAAAST in my head right now but I am just SO excited to finally have this blog back up and running! The Mr finally caved and got my a new desktop and I cannot wait to get everything all set up! Forgive the construction site of a blog but its going to take a while to get everything just the way I want it... or should I say FOREVER and it will be an ongoing project of mine that I change constantly because Im a bit of a profectionist.... ANYWAY....

Allow me to re- introduce myself... my name is Jenny and I currently live in Huntersville, NC. A little background- I grew up in Montgomery County Maryland in a very tight knit community (yay MOCO) I graduated from Magruder High School (Go COLONELS!) and went to ECU were I met the love of my life and future hubby Michael. Who would of ever thought I would have married a Southern Gent!  Weve been married 4 years and on October 30 of 2010, our family grew by 1- we had our first child, Mason. He is absolutely amazing and motherhood is even more perfect than I imagined! Don't get me wrong we ALL have our moments- but I love that every day is a new adventure and seeing the world as he explores it, makes you appreciate the simple things in life. Like bubbles, dirt, water, grass, bugs, etc :) everything is SO exciting to him and I love to watch him discover new things :) wait till you see pics, hes quite the looker ;) sorry to brag a bit- just a proud mom! what can I say :) oh and you cant forget Banks. Our newest addition- hes a King Charles Cavalier and he is one prissy pup! Cant wait to show you pics!

Our life is a bit chaotic at the moment so forgive me for my absense, and scatterbrainedness, but I am going to work on the daily post and loading all these pics from parties, get togethers, decorating, redecorating, crafts, gifting, etc! I have so much to post and so much to learn about blogging, I dont know where to start!

So for now... Thanks for stopping by and not forgetting about me and I do hope you'll visit again soon!

XOXO

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment