Recipes

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nice to meet you!

This is the story of us! My husband and I met in college at East Carolina University. GO PIRATES! We were actually introduced by Michaels dog Tux. He came up to me at a Kappa Sigma party (Michaels Fraternity) and of course I was like, "who's dog is this?" and along came the owner, Michael. Who knew it would be my future hubby!

We dated through college and got engaged on graduation day, May 5, 2006. We moved to Charleston for about a year, as we both found jobs there. And when Michael got a transfer to Charlotte we packed up and moved.

Charlotte is such a wonderful city. It's the perfect size for us! We still have a place for Charleston in our hearts, which is why we decided to get married there. We got married at The William Aiken house and it could not have been more perfect. On May 10, 2008 we were married and just celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss!

We both work in sales, Michael is at ABC supply, and I work for Tom James selling custom clothing to Charlotte's finest :) we love our jobs, and I am so fortunate that I get to work part time so I can spend more time at home with our newest addition, our precious son, Mason.

We decided in the Fall of 2009 that we were ready to start a family. And let me tell you it didn't take long, we got pregnant in Los Cabos on my Presidents Club trip, in February 2010, and on October 30, 2011 our son arrived. We named him Mason Joseph Burnett.
Mason after the Mason Dixon line because Michael is from the South and I am from the North and Joseph after my Grandfather on my Moms side, Joseph Carluccio.

I am truly blessed and am so thankful for such a perfect little family! I get to share my life with my best friend and husband, Michael, the most precious son I could have hoped for, Mason, and of course Tux, our sweet pooch! My three men make me the happiest girl in the world and I thank God every day for them!

Well that's just a little about us...

Thanks for reading :) and sorry I am a little ADD- not getting much sleep with the little one, but hopefully I am not too hard to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment