Recipes

Monday, September 12, 2011

It seems like yesterday...

Its hard to believe it has been almost a year since the arrival of our precious little peanut! It seems like just yesterday we were....


going to labor and delivery class...


Making sure every last detail in the nursery was just picture perfect....
 
I must have made and remade your bed 100 times....


My favorite thing in the nursery... I couldnt wait for you to put all your toys in this adorable Whale Toy Basket...


all our friends and family sent gifts for you telling us how excited they were to meet you....


I made this and your daddy and grandpa's hung it so nice and perfect in your room....


I had found just the right diaper bag to tote around all your things....


 
I made you a toy train for your room...


 
and big brother Tux couldnt wait to snuggle...




AND NOW... WE COULDNT IMAGINE LIFE ANY SWEETER....

 

WE LOVE YOU PEANUT!











No comments:

Post a Comment